welcome to the masquerade ball.
[html]
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s304 ... d/rawr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:160px; background-position:top center; background-color:#FEFEFE">

------Other than some minor damage, they seemed to be no worse for the wear. He nodded his head pleasantly, although on the inside he was only considering the situation. That everyone was okay was important. It meant they were not as vulnerable as the coyotes might have originally guessed--not that he thought Inferni was intending to go mauling random packs. So far as he knew, their principle concern was disrespectful trespassers. "That's good," he said.
------And then it came. A question involving his pack. No hesitation was given, and he responded simply "I've lived alone here for a few months now. I heard about the fire through the grapevine." Partial truths were his speciality. Although he knew all the signs of a liar (and therefore what to avoid himself), he found it best to relay these hazy facts. It was easy to make them sound genuine. He really had lived in the area alone for at least a good two or three months... that he had met Gabriel in the past week was irrelevant.
------Now it was time to mix things up a bit. He decided to toss in some generic questions, just in case his wondering about Twilight Vale alone might sound suspicious. "Do you know what caused the fire? I find it odd that such a massive blaze would occur in the spring, when the ground is not even very dry. It also seems to me like a lot of folks got separated... did you have any problems sticking with your original pack?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread