i'm going nowhere
[html]

indent Until his children directly disobeyed a command, which Gabriel doubted would happen, he would never be truly angry with them. They knew the rules of the clan and his own creed; stay safe, avoid strangers, be prepared to run. They had to survive and he intended to see that through. Yawning again and looking down at the boy, the yellow-eyed man smiled faintly. “Sure,” he said, moving with ease down the faint slope that led away from their home.
indent From here, Gabriel began to take the eastern slope, following a worn deer trail towards what had become the clan borders. “Well,” he began as they walked. “My brother and I used to explore the beach a lot. There was one day where we found a cave down by the shore. It was huge, bigger then anything I had ever seen. Baneesh thought there might be something at the back of it, or that there might be a secret tunnel.” By this point they had reached the border, and Gabriel paused to mark this. When finished, he lowered his leg and continued along the path the clan was wearing down. “We went back but didn’t find anything. Of course, by the time we turned around, the tide was starting to come in. The water started rushing in and we were too little to fight against the current. We kept trying to get out and the water kept pushing us back, getting higher…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread