I dare you to move
[html]
you dont say :o

Keese could only smirk back in the face of the other. Sure, the other male was significantly larger than himself, but such a thing was a not enough of a deterrent to keep him from being, well himself. The sparkling trinket had escaped his noticed, though clenching fist around it had not. He eyed it a moment, though as the other spoke of the value of a trained horse, his dull yellow eyes came back up, and up, to the face before him. He gave a hollow chuckle. That smirk of a grin falling away. "Free? Of coarse not! Don't be foolish, obviously I would offer something in trade. No reason to be insulting." He could only hope he had something of enough value for such a beast. Though, this man did not have a horse with him so he did not bother to divulge just what he might carry in the pack that would be of such worth. It was not his business, unless he indeed did have a horse and wished to make it his business.

The stranger did well to keep his face from giving to much away. Though his words were enough to bring Keese to the conclusion that he had hit the jackpot. Obviously, this male knew Anann one way or another. Rather well too, it would seem. For his defensive questions and narrowing eyes only made Keese smirk once again. "It's not your business, friend." He stated rather matter-of-fact-ly. "The message is for the Lady Harleigh. No one else. Tell me were I can find her." Whether or not this male actually gave him the information, it wouldn't matter. It was only a matter of time before he found her.

<style type="text/css">
.keese b {font-weight:normal; color:#460000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keeseooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keese p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keese {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... esetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread