Hoof it on over.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: <3

Normally Liliana was a stickler for points, she nodded when the girl repeated what she said about the animal she had just tried to hunt and miserably failed. She normally would have chased after them or went to find another herd or waited for them to calm before trying again… but as there was a trespasser here she did not do any of those. She was thinking that this young girl was less and less of a trespasser and more of an accidental intruder, though.

She watched as the girl held out her hand to Grace, and what surprised Liliana more was that Grace actually nosed at the pale girl’s hand, she couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous but she was happy her horse was finally beginning to accept more wolves. So she used that thought to ebb the jealousy away and she smiled at the girl as she slid off the chestnut onto her own feet.

Her name is Grace, my name is Liliana Vess.

She introduced herself and gave a slight bow to the girl in greeting, not sure of what her customs were at all. Once she was closer though she could smell a bit of a familiar pack on her, and she knew that Shiloh was not going to harm anyone or anything in AniWaya. After all she knew many wolves that came from Dahlia, and there seemed to be more and more trickling in Lili’s life little by little.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread