dig a tunnel
[html]

ooc;; sorry for the wait! ^^

Stinging pain came running up his arm, consuming all his nerve receptors and making sure he damn well knew that he'd cut himself. His knuckles were throbbing and he hurt. But he wasnt going to show all of his pain. He was a man, and more to the point he was a warrior and he was not going to break down and cry. And besides he'd gone through worse than this. He was reminded of the branding on his right shoulder and as if on cue it tingled oddly on his arm. His father had done this to him, kind of like a lot of the things Charles Stone had done to his sons. However, he was distracted once more as the presence of the very woman who had wound him up so returned. He wanted to protest but she was exmaning him now and he remained silent. For a moment Teddy froze as her little hand was placed on his back before he allowed her to steer him down the tunnel.

"Noo I don't... Its fine. It'll heal on its own in no time"

Came his response to her insistence that he needed stitches. However as he glanced down at the slice to his lower forearm and he knew that if he didnt get it covered it would surely get an infection. So he allowed Demi to lead him down the tunnel, all semblance of both anger and libido gone. He was injured and he knew that if he was to remain a successful warrior he needed to keep himself fit and healthy. And decidedly uninjured. Blue eyes widened as they entered her den, the light was bright from the lamps she'd set up. However, he listened to her words and smiled softly in her reasoning. It was true that he had been inconsiderate of his neighbors, but that was just the way he was.

"I understand Demi. Any major building work I attempt in the future I will run by you, okay?"

His voice was soft now, although still strained with the slices of pain in his arm. He didnt like being cut, but it was surprisingly easy to harm oneself. Especially when fighting, as was his habit. Settling himself down on the floor, Teddy held his arm out and waited for Demi to go to work.

word count;; 389

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.teddysword b {font-weight:bold; color:#292421; letter-spacing:1px; }
.teddysword .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.teddysword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teddysword {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5F4C23; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fnrfag.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 253px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5E2605; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread