Let The Wild Horse Slip Through
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: If you could please pick one of the two Ranks, then we can get you accepted.

Liliana listened, though the full name of the place made no sense to her, so it must have been a place she’d never visited, she didn’t want the young man to go into details so she gave a nice smile and nodded.

I see you have plenty of skills that will help us out, that’s good to hear, well on behalf of our Chief Dawali, I do welcome you to AniWaya, if you want, I can show you to the village. Even help you get your horse settled in, I am the caretaker of the horses myself.

She said proudly, she was the only caretaker of the horses… and the cows but she didn’t have to mention that, the beasts could take care of themselves easy enough, Liliana worked hard to train the horses that were in the stables, to the best of the tribe’s traditional ways.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread