An old dog, with new tricks
[html]

"She's not the only one," came his voice, just seconds before the leader himself appeared. Indeed, Jefferson had heard and responded to the howl as quickly as the rest, also recognizing it as belonging to his former apprentice and Fuehrer. After all, Ty had been his shadow of sorts for some time as the boy was growing up, much before the cyclops had even drawn close to the leader ranks. He had no excuse not to recognize him from a distance.

He straightened himself up before them, pleased to see not one, but two of his members also coming to welcome the visitor. Of course, he eyed Anya rather pointedly, choosing to address her first. "Now Anya," he said, an irritated disappointment in his tone, "I don't remember letting you and Arorun make a den in my land. In fact, I don't remember you asking for permission to stay at all." His ear twitched, his glare lasted a moment longer, and then he twisted back to Ty.

"Well, Tyrone," he smirked, knowing how few knew the boy's real name, "you trekked from Mexico to Canada? I can only assume you came to visit, but correct me if I'm wrong." His tone changed dramatically when addressing the ex-Fuehrer; the cyclops had a rather obvious soft spot for him, especially in contrast to his previous words to Anya.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread