Blows are glancing
[html]
Sorry I pp'd a bit here. 3+>.<

Tala had not required payment from the Male, she had not even thought about it. Truthfully, the fae felt rather guilty about accepting it. She had not asked for it though, so she felt deep down that she should not feel so ashamed for accepting a gift. Yes, a gift, that's what it was. Not payment, but a sign of gratitude. That made her feel much better about the whole situation. Letting out an almost relieved sigh at the thought she looked up to Noah and gave another soft, thankful smile to the brute.

Tala blinked a few times as the male expressed his happiness through vocalizations and shuffling of his feet beneath him. It was quite amusing to watch actually. This showed that he was grateful, and she knew that her efforts would not be in vain, even if they did not manage to achieve much. Some and better than nothing, and Tala was willing to help her friend. "I'm pleased to see you're happy about all this Noah. It makes me feel less like a strict teacher of some sort and more like a friend." Seeing the uncomfortable look in his eyes, eye.... she dipped her head in apology for speaking what she had. She had not meant so make him feel awkward around her now. It was then that Tala picked up the small hand mirror after folding the red cloth back over the small object. She picked it up with her maw and then turned back towards where she had came. Nudging her head towards him she signaled to follow. She'd take him to the cabin, out of the cold to assess that they should work on.

It was not until after the fae had lead the silver male to her cabin and set the mirror down upon her small bedside table that she turned back to Noah with a quizzical look on her face. She was going to just figure out what his main issues were with either words or letters, and go from there. The dappled female sat herself on the wooden floor, quiet for a long moment. "Do you know which letters you have the most trouble with?" She questioned, turning her head to the side softly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread