wickedly beautiful
[html]

ooc: that was my plan ALL ALONG >8)
wc: 300+

The notebook, once held delicately between slender fingers, was suddenly gone. China blinked, her slanted eggshell-blue eyes lifting up innocently to the notebook's owner. With a lackadaisical roll of movement, she shifted to lie on her flat belly, legs waving absently in the air as nymph-like head rested on upturned palms. The intriguing gaze remained fixed on the ebony stranger as she spoke. So strange was this girl, that China's insatiable curiosity had pulled from itself the need to befriend her, immediately if possible. She craved to know what it was exactly that made the ink-pelted girl so... So... So, unlike China. Un-China. Anti-China. A slight smile curved about delicate maw.

"You seem awful stressed, love. That's not healthy, you know. You haven't told me your name yet, either," She said in the lyrical voice of choice, head tilting slightly in question. The Lykoi princess hadn't meant to insult her by calling her drawings bad, but she called a spade a spade, and Sage was really good at drawing. Besides, it was never a good thing to get into the habit of lying. Regardless to the value of her honesty, the other girl was now scrutinizing her own work as though looking for artistic redemption. China sighed heavily. "You know, I bet if you practiced, you would get really good at it. You seem to have that sort of drive, hun? I mean, it took me forever to make real music with my pipe," She'd gone off on a tangent, and pulling her mind back to those piercing gold eyes, China felt again that delightful pull of attraction. With sudden grace, she shifted to a cross-legged sit once more - Seemingly unable to remain still.

"Could I give you a massage?" The question was abrupt, but China's thick lashes blinked innocently, "Might ease some of that anger you've got all built up. It'd make you think clearer after, too," Then, distracted by another rogue thought she paused, pursed her maw thoughtfully, "Or perhaps you could try standing on your head. I do it sometimes, and it fixes the 'thinking clearer' thing, for sure."

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread