tsidanalu adasehedi
[html]

Big Grin 300+

After he had finished his call he turned back to watch the water that now moved even more slowly with the ice that had collected around its edges. He had made sure to keep the tone of his voice casual so as not to worry Dawali; Nayati didn't need the Kalona sprinting over here out of concern. The Gadui Kanati crouched down by the water while he waited, his eyes scanning over every ripple and bubble. He imagined what his future would be like if he got a positive reaction from Dawali. A bigger hut would need to be build for the both of them. The two of them would be able to squeeze into his current home, but it would not be suitable for whenever they had pups. Pups, he thought wistfully. Even though the man had not thought seriously on the notion, he knew that he wanted to be a father and Liliana would be a wonderful mother.

Nayati stood as he heard movement coming towards him. He saw Dawali walking towards him with an arm raised high. The Utina mirrored the greeting, a smile easily coming to his strong features at the sight of his friend. He was so glad the Amara man was here. He did not know what he would do without the elder man's friendship and guidance. Not to mention he doubted he could be more proud to serve any other Chief. The words of greeting he was met with made his smile turn goofy for a second; he was not yet quite used to his new position. "Hello, Chief," he responded, hoping to maybe elicit a similar reaction within the senior wolf.

"Yes, there is something I wanted to talk to you about. I need your advice." There was some nervousness that was beginning to writhe around in his belly, but he was more collected than he thought he might be, finally broaching the topic with another. "As you saw, I came to the last ceremony with Liliana. We have been courting for a couple moons now." The corners of his smile could not help but raise as he spoke. "I know I love her, and am thinking of asking her to be my mate. Before I do though, I just...need some reassurance." Nayati looked to his friend expectantly, needing to hear whatever Dawali had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatimist b {font-weight:bold; color:#8AA2B9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatimist-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatimist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatimist {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#ADBECF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /nmist.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7C90AB; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E1E8EF; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #91A2B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread