Akita
[html]
OOC goes here!

Akita watched as the pup left and then turned to the female. Just that this was the place where wolves walked and ruled. The stories may have been a little embellished by the wolf that told it. My name is Akita. She blushed a little and stopped preening herself.

It wasn't that she was trying to attract a mate. She was just afraid that the other wolves would think of her as a trashy wanderer and not take her in.

She perked up at the questioning of her skills. She was an excellent hunter, though she did not look the part. She was also very responsible. True, she was young, but she had a good head on her shoulders and was very intelligent. Of course, she didn't want to say all this because she didn't want to seem like she had a big ego. Akita was humble and always tried to do what was right for others.

I'm a fairly good hunter. And I'm responsible. She said, her head dipping a little.
I used to take care of my other siblings back home. They were often getting into trouble. She smiled a little at the memories.
And I do not mind losing a little blood to gain a family. There was a small gleam in her eye as she said this. The idea of being part of a family excited her. Back home, her pack was just a pack. There really was no affection. The pups were there to carry on the line and to help hunt later on. Even her own mother was with them for a very short time while they stayed in the cave. "speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread