a unified energy of infinite expression
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sasban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I do too! and I'm assuming there's already some wood inside? x) 300+

Her voice was sweeter music than any he had ever heard. The lovely tone accented by her Italian heritage sent him into ecstasies each time he heard it, without fail. His pale cheeks turned a faint rose when she exclaimed her thanks and gave him a kiss. He was so relieved, and happy, to hear that she genuinely liked the gift, small as it was. You're welcome, he spoke softly, shifting the vase carefully into one arm so he could nuzzle her soft dark cheek. Whatever he could do to put a smile on her face was worth any amount of time and effort; he enjoyed coming up with things to do for her, just to win the sight of that lovely smile. The omnipresence had blessed him too.

Hearing her idea, Kansas grinned with pleasure and took her hand in his. Yeah, let's do it, he responded, already excited to hold her against him in the warmth of a blazing fire. He too could think of no better way to spend his morning. The pups were old enough to look after themselves for several hours, leaving plenty of time for them to share together, and he loved it. Still grasping her delicate hand in his large one, he lead her toward the fireplace. Only then did he let it go, placing the vase temporarily on an end table by the sofa. He turned around and went to the wood pile, taking a few large logs and arranging them inside the fireplace, careful to leave enough wood for her to help build the fire as well - he assumed she wanted to. I have matches babe... whenever its ready, he spoke, taking the small book of matches out of his pocket and dangling it between his fingers to show her. He always kept them handy in case of special moments like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread