Frost Bitten toes, and frost nipped ears.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Aro couldn't help but chuckle to his mother's responses. Of course, he never had experience with youngsters but he could imagine it would be a handful to have puppies running underfoot or crying out of hunger or sibling taunting...he knew he had his fair share of whining or fighting with his sister at times. "Well...hope you're not loosing too much weight, an overly thin female isn't the healthiest." He said with some concern. He'd seen a few females that weren't the most attractive when thin, and he'd always found his mother to be beautiful, even when she was pregnant. She was a very elegant woman and he wouldn't have wanted to see her thin, or bony. Not that he'd thought she'd ever have a fixation on her weight, surely had had better things to worry about. Perhaps, her weight loss had something to do with him leaving? Naw, surely she wouldn't have stressed that much about him...would she? Aro loved to think of his mother as a very strong female, capable with coping with the most stressful of situation, however, now he wondered. He worried about her being more fragile than he'd thought she was in his childhood memories.

A big grin came to his face as she commented on his strength, a blush almost came to his features, "..mom..I'm not that strong..and there is no way I could ever match my father..." He turned his head trying to hide some of his blushing. He wasn't very bashful but he was a little modest when it came to his own strength and power. He knew that he could handle just about anything that dared to attack him, however, he had become a little more passive when it came to being in-your-face when things went down. He was still a little hot-headed but he was growing to be more mature turning to diplomacy before bringing out his blade, which he had haltered loosely on his hip with some leather he acquired during his hunting. It was, however, a near impossible thing to ever think he could be like his old man, though, his father wasn't old. He hoped he would be able to match his father one day, perhaps surpass him, but Aro wasn't that ambitious. Yes, he was ambitious but he'd never wish to beat his father, only impress and make his idol proud. The same held true for his mother, he wanted to make them proud of him.

He followed her to the offspring, they looked so peaceful and still so fragile and young. It was at this moment he knew just how fragile life was, and his playful look on his face turned to something more serious. Wow..he thought. His eyes looked to her, then back to the younger Marino/Knights, "..was I really that tiny?" He asked in a shocked whisper. It was hard to imagine that he was ever that tiny, let alone to know he came out of his mother...the thought was creepy, another reason he chose not to be in the same room when she was birthing. It made him sick, and certainly turned him off of wanting to have that sort of relation with a female...however, that was very short-lived in his mind, though, seeing the pups somehow reminded him of the birthing experience, and it was certainly a way of birth control in his mind.

Another bout of chuckling came from him, "..don't worry, I take no offense, I understand mom. I missed you a lot too.." He pulled her in for another strong hug then kissing his mother's forehead as she asked about his adventures. His ears went back as a breathy laugh came out recalling all he had done, "It wasn't anything really.." a slight fib on his part, "...I went through Halifax, however, I didn't really take the time to explore it too much, I was on a mission really." Truth in those words, "I went to Phoenix Valley and met the lead female there...a nice woman, and a very nice pack..I had also planned to stop by Aniwaya, however, that was when the weather got too bad. It wasn't easy finding shelter, I actually made a few. That was when I decided it was best to come back...the snow is not my thing.." He laughed. He had voided out the part of meeting an inferni female though he thought about adding. He bit onto his upper lip for a second then looked to the floor why not.. he wanted to gauge her reaction. "..I..uh did meet an inferni girl...I think she was a little older than me..." He said knowing if she questioned further he'd void out a good portion. He did know he planned on seeing the girl again, perhaps after visiting Nayru, which he planned to do within the next week after taking a good and long rest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread