I dare you to move
[html]
does this help?

Keese continued to eye the man. Just who was this male was to his Anann? There were never a lack of men in her life and so he was not quick to jump the boldest of conclusions, especially since this male appeared to be a hybrid. He was large, oh yes, but those ears seemed a little too large and his snout a little narrow. Anann would not stoop that low. To let such a man lay hand on her, a man of impure blood.

Many had noted the brotherly like protectiveness that she provoked from her soldiers. It was obvious he was grating on the nerves of the other male and while it would be wiser to proceed with a little more caution Keese, instead became only more smug. "What's it to you, anyway?" He glared at the other male, his arms coming up to cross over his chest. With or without this male's help he would still find her, but it would be a shame to lose the opportunity to learn a little more.

He suppose he could throw the guy a bone. "I can not tell you the details of the message." There was no message. He was the message and he would use any means necessary to get his point across. After a slight paused he added, "her time is up. It is time for the Lady to return home, she had responsibilities to which she must attend."

<style type="text/css">
.keese b {font-weight:normal; color:#460000; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.keeseooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.keese p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.keese {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... esetab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread