A familiar face, a familiar place
[html]

It wasn't so much the worn and scarred look of his body that made her so nervous, rather it was the gear that he carried, much more than she'd really seen anyone carry around, even if they were switching homes. Phasma, despite her knew distrust of people, was not the type to judge by physical appearance. If that were the case then she surely would've back away from Tsunami much more than she would have this creature. Her scarred and one eyed beloved. Even then she felt like cracking a smile at the thought of him, though her face was kept just as straight as she could keep it, upholding the serious attitude that she'd started with. She listened to him speak, watching him remove his gear, and finally relaxed just a bit as he neared once more, without his equipment or whatever it was that he was dragging around with him.

"Your scarring isn't what bothered me so." She motioned to his gear. "It was that stuff." If there was anyone who knew human things, it was Phasma, which meant she also knew just how dangerous such things could be. "Often you can't help your scars, even if you aren't a fighter." And for a brief moment she motioned to her own ear, torn in half and frayed at the edges. It had been a fight, one that she had run from, but not before the Inferni Queen had taken a piece of her. "Your scent is familiar, as is your name, but I don't think we've ever met before now." She'd taken notice of that before though she hadn't spoken on it, unsure who she'd heard the name from. Soran, perhaps, but she couldn't be sure.

"Phasma Kiles." She offered simply, nodding her head in proper greeting toward him. "I was once Alpha of Syemv, now I am Gamma here." Her words were just a bit downtrodden, it was obvious in her tone, but that wasn't at all to say she didn't appreciate what had been given to her. Even still she felt as if she'd failed Syemv. "It was a child of the new Alpha, Phoenix, one of his and Iskata's daughters." Certainly if he had lived here before, he knew who the two of them were. "Why did you leave and what brings you back here now?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread