Do it now and do it loud!
[html]

Skye had been wandering about, a bit bored. But then, out of the blue, a familiar cry rang out; Orin? “Come join me, Cercatori D’Arte! Bring firewood, bring your love, and bring your art! Come join me, my family!”

Yep, that was Orin. Wondering what was afoot, Skye gamboled to the place where she found the white and pink wolf, near a large, raging fire. Skye almost leaped back before realizing that it was under control; and there were other people there as well; Sky and Shaw, to be exact. Sky seemed a bit uncertain, but Shaw and Orin were happily dancing and making noise. Skye grinned and walked up to Shaw.

"Everyone's dancing," she said, the grin still on her face. "So don't be left out! Come on!" And without any further words, she pulled Shawchert to his feet and began to dance with him. She loved her pack! No other pack would do this!

I know; right now you "Don't care".
<style>
.skyeclassic-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.skyclassic-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#0bd500; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.skyclassic-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000;}
.skyclassic-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px; color:#00d9e2;}
.skyclassic-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi56.tinypic.com/opoe9k.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:350px 0px 50px 0px; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:290px; text-align:justify; }
.skyclassic-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.skyclassic-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dashed #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread