A simple 'Key'
[html]

OOC: Word count: (239)

Understanding of why Selene had sent Juju calmed him little, but he was beginning to relax more around the female before him. Due to his upbringing Key was not used to socializing with others, he found it awkward and uncomfortable, believing that everyone had an ulterior motive and that kindness hid lies. He was often blunt, withdrawn and too observant, many in the past had taken offense due to his words and so he gave up trying to communicate and get along with others and yet here he was, speaking more than he had in a long time with a complete stranger who he thought may be leading him into a trap. Something about this female made him respond to her questions and relax slightly in her presence. Key considered if he had hit his head in his earlier fall in hope that that would explain why he was lowering his guard around Selene.

Alaki nodded to show he understood why Juju had been sent away, his ears moving forward to listen to the female as she spoke once again. She asked of his travels and so he decided to answer her. ”I have been alone for a long time, travelling by whim in random directions. I lost track of where I was along my journey but overall I believe I have not travelled far.” He responded, his tail flicked side to side in a quick movement then stilled.

xxx

<style>
.Alaki-table .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Alaki-table-header {font-size:35px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#698787; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 5px;}
.Alaki-table p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.Alaki-table b {color:#516566; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Alaki-table {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9039/tablev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Table-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; }
.Alaki-table .Separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #bbcdcd; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread