its hard to tell if its you or my reflection
[html]

Hope you don't mind short >.<

Ears pinned forward, she had stared into the darkness awaiting an answer. A smile spreading across her once neutral face as was first greeted by his familiar voice followed by the form of her king emerging for the darkness of the night. "Sir." Her ears falling back against her the short locks of mane as she gave her head a dip of respect. "Just trying to clear my head. Would you like to sit with me," she offered, sliding over slightly and gesturing the empty space on the log next to her. Her foot searched blindly for the bottle of whiskey she had dropped hoping she might keep it out of sight. She knew not how Vigil might view such as thing as drinking alone. It was a seldom thing for her and she was glad she had yet to crack the seal. Though, if it deemed appropriate, she could offer to share a drink with her king if he choose to sit and stay awhile.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread