junkhead
[html]

Never a problem! <3 Mine's short too. :/
Wc: 329

Tail wagging in response to the ivory male's greeting, her ebony lips parted in a smile, happy to see her brother-in-law once more. They always seemed to have these chance encounters across the territory - something that the agouti fae didn't mind whatsoever, but found it was something to chuckle at. Their previous encounter had been a pleasant one, an experience she would love to repeat, for she genuinely valued Kansas' companionship, even if he wasn't her family via Savina.

Letting her rump meet the snow with a satisfying 'whump', she waited until Kansas approached before greeting him further - although he offered his first. Chuckling at his obvious hunger, Ghita took no offense to the outburst - she'd been around young puppies for weeks on end, she'd seen much worse - and lowered her head to nudge the dead creature towards her friend. "Then you won't object to sharing this with me, then?" She asked, friendliness sparkling in her tone. "It'll be cold by the time I get it back to the pups, and it probably won't be enough to tide all three over for very long. You know how it is with young pups." Finally positioning the dead rodent between Kansas' paws, she flicked her ears to him, inviting him to have the first bite - or however many he desired.

Meeting another parent of many pups was somewhat reassuring to Ghita - at least knowing that other mateships had made it through the turmoil was relief enough. But seeing how Savina and Kansas thrived during the pressures renewed Ghita's resolve to care for her young better than she had been before. Perhaps, even, Kansas could exchange some tips on parenthood for her? His youngest litter was older now, beginning to make their way in the pack, a nostalgic time for any parent. "Honestly, I have no idea how you did it with two litters of three." Ghita laughed, shaking her head slowly. "I'm exhausted just watching them sleep!"

<style type="text/css">
.ghitagift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ebf1f5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #93a8bb; }
.ghitagift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; text-align:center;}
.ghitagift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitagift01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b2c4d5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#739bb5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitagift01-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitagift01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #93a8bb; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread