Frustrating moment
[html]

Hoorayz for happy endings <3

The woman's amazement at what she had done reminded Ralla of the first time she had correctly deciphered the stars. It was a similar feeling of accomplishment and pride, and when Liliana gave Ralla that comment, she blushed. "I'm sure you could've. And thank you," she replied. The small Dream-Catcher was cradled in Liliana's hands, and Ralla wished Liliana and Nayati the best of happiness. She blushed again when Liliana continued thanking her, unused to such praise.

"You've done a lot for me already. Sugar's been a huge help with my duties and a faithful companion, and we're tribesmates; we're supposed to help each other." Ralla genuinly liked the wolfdog Adeloquasdi Nata; she was honest, responsible, and a pleasure to talk to. Not to mention she still had the patience to deal with Ralla after their brusque meeting. Ralla didn't know if she was too eager to please her tribesmates or not, but she would continue on as she always did, regardless. She loved it in her tribe, and the least she could do was help her family--for that was how she saw them all--in whatever way she could.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread