What a great day
[html]

occgoodnessss

He saw her whole body language change as he mentioned performing with her together, and he felt bad, well she didn’t have to do it if she didn’t want to but he wanted to get her into thinking she could, she had such talents he knew that all of souls would gather just to hear her voice.

You never know if you’ve never tried it, you might like it, I think you have so much talent, I wouldn’t want to see it wasted.

He said, though he knew it wasn’t really wasted she sang in front of him, but he was sure that others would enjoy her voice as much as him. He couldn’t help but chuckle as she got tongue tied, though he was a smart enough wolf it seemed he passed by notes and ideas of others that had a thing for him, though he was not aware that Sky seemed to like him, he was unaware of a lot of things as only Tsuki was on his mind at the moment. Though he couldn’t help but let his chuckle out.

I’m sorry, really I am, you are rather cute when you are tongue tied.

He let his charm out, but he said no more after that as he played a slower song this time, one to just calm the poor girl down, she had nothing to be skittish with him about. He was a harmless wolf after all.

<style type="text/css">
.Shawfreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39675; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.Shawfreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; text-align:center;}
.Shawfreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shawfreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cbbe87; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbbe87; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #d9d0b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shawfreebeez-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Shawfreebeez-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #f0efe9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread