Seek 'n Hide
[html]

Jaz-man

WC:300+

At the growing boy's answer Jazper was quickly reminded of how similar they were. Savina's pups were his siblings.. "Right..Savina adopted you. I forgot.” He informed honestly. It was weird for him to think of Savina adopting the boy. After all, he had been about Denali's age when he had shown up and been adopted by Deuce and Lucifer. “You know Denali,” He started off in a hushed tone, unsure if he should share, “I was adopted when I was your age. By a couple who had just had pups.” The days of pup sitting for his parents had long since past but he could never quite forget, “You're very lucky to have been adopted by such a nice lady.” Jazper had not been so fortunate.

The thought of them growing up was not one that the warrior favored. If he had it his way they would stay tiny forever and ever, never to leave Crimson Dreams. Aro and Sophia had grown up way to fast in his mind. One day he could carry both of them around in one arm and then he fell asleep only to wake up to both of them leaving the nest and flying away to bigger and greater things. Naturally he wished the same for Tony, Lorenzo and Fia, but he simply could not stand the thought of all his pups being adults. “They'll be big enough to play with sooner than you think. I'm sure they'll be running around before the snow leaves the ground.” The thought gave him shivers down his spine. Soon enough he would have to chase after the little ones and keep them out of harms way and Ghita would happily walk them around in the winter wonderland. Tilting his head a little at the next question he hadn't realized Denali didn't know who their parents were, “Well Ghita is their mother, and I'm their father. Little Knight's and Marino's.”

<style type="text/css">
.Jaz001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3165d3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Jaz001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; text-align:right;}
.Jaz001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Jaz001 {margin:0 auto; width:359px; background-color:#01040d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jaz001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #9a9ea1; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9a9ea1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread