the misty sea, it calls to me
[html]

omg, i'm so sorry i took so long. i've been so busy. ;__; WC: 373

Sage had left Inferni lands early the previous morning, and it was now nearing the evening of the second day. She'd traveled a long time in her sleek, speedy Secui form, having only stopped for a few hours to rest along the way. The chilly air around her did not dare penetrate her thick fur in this form, and she comfortably drifted along at a smooth trotting pace. Through hazy, straw-colored eyes she could see approaching shoreline, the beginning of the Cours de Miracles territory. The dreamy girl had no particular purpose in mind as she traveled-- she simply longed to explore.

The Lykoi girl now shifted with ease into her preferred Optime form, limbs lengthening and dark brown waves of hair sprouting as she continued her pace. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out two things: the roach of a joint she'd smoked half of earlier, and her rabbit-fur blanket. Quickly, she threw the blanket over her shoulders, shivering as she did so. Now, she retrieved a match from the bag and lit it quickly, igniting the end of the roach with it and taking several long, deep hits.

"Mmm..." she couldn't help but coo to herself as she exhaled, the buzzed feeling immediately filling her head. A grin quickly fell over her face as she finished the last of the roach and flicked it; feeling greater appreciation for the creations of Mother Earth than before.

This land was wonderful for a pack's territory, and although she enjoyed Inferni's lands, some areas weren't quite so friendly and welcoming. This land was exciting to her; she loved the beach. The scent of salt water filled her nose and the pale golden color of her eyes fell out of sight as she let the smell entrance her. How lovely, being so close to the sea, she thought with a calm smile.

She wondered vaguely what types of canines found themselves as citizens to this pack, and she purposefully situated herself barely outside of their borders, along the rocky shoreline. Sage took a stone seat for herself, watching with serene interest as the heavy waves crashed into the towers and caverns below her.

<style>
.sagepot-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.sagepot {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.sagepot b {color:#8e891e; font-weight:medium;}
.sagepot {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... epot-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:196px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#71b007; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px dotted #71b007;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread