Light of Sagittarius
[html]

OOC: Quick Question, don't feel like googling, what does ephemeral mean?

Kemo nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to move from this den. To be honest, the reason he had chosen to keep this place as his den was for the chance just to see her again, even if she had attacked him and told him how worthless and scum he was he would have been happy with that one moment where she was within hearing distance, her scent and sound a harmony to his senses. "Good, at least I have one thing to keep in this lifetime, for the moment anyways."

He knew he wasn't being very cheerful on his birthday despite this wolfess, who really didn't have to, showing up and giving him a gift, something he never expected anyone to do. Every time he tried to be nice, tried to act like everything was as it used to be, but ever since she had let him know about the vision, he knew it had to be an omen, something terrible was going to happen to her. Whether it would be caused by him he didn't know for sure, but he couldn't take the chance, couldn't put her in danger by being around her, all because he cared about her so much.

But here she was, still denying that the vision had anything to do with him. "Ralla...Why do you insist on taking the danger away from this? How can you just..." But then she apologized and he stopped, unable to finish his sentence. He sighed heavily, the thoughts still eating away at his mind. He had to think, had to ponder over this for a while, so he took the opportunity by grabbing the staff and started swinging it through the air, hoping to the Moon that Ralla hadn't moved into its path while he was talking. After his thoughts were clear and his mind made up, he set the staff down, taking a deep breath.

"I want you to do something for me...and I want you to really think before you answer this, don't just blurt out what you think you want me to hear because I only want to hear the truth." He sighed again, half expecting the answer all ready.

"Ralla...I'm going to leave you and I don't want you to follow me. I want you to be safe and happy with someone who deserves to have you, someone who can protect you from anything, including themselves. Someone who can look upon your beauty and smile, knowing every time they open their eyes they will see your beauty again and tell you just how much you brighten their day. I don't deserve to even be around you...even the Moon believes it so. Perhaps I was led to you to be heartbroken...fate is never clear in its ways, but I know it means for you and me to go our separate ways. So...Ralla, can you do me the favor of finding someone that you deserve to have?"

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread