Let it creep in.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

An icy hiss interrupted the fun and Cer found herself, belly up, staring into the golden eyes of an older female. For a moment she just stayed frozen, looking up at the stranger, completely foolish and vulnerable, unsure of what to say. Cercelee had not encounter anyone but friendly, welcoming wolves in the past few days so the somewhat rude greeting had thrown her off. Slowly she rolled onto her side and then brought her feet beneath her, raising up to level with the other and shaking her pelt free of the dirt that clung to it. Navy eyes of a ghost stared back at the other, Cercelee knew these lands weren’t claimed, and after all she hadn’t been doing anything wrong, had she?

I was... Cercelee paused, she did not have to explain herself, she couldn’t really explain what had gripped her and sent her flying to the ground to roll about like a child, and she didn’t think the other female was really even interested in what she had been doing. nothing. Cercelee summed it up nicely, as best as she could put it. I was nothing. Indeed, this was not an activity she would have wanted any stranger to stumble upon, so it was best to pretend it was just nothing. Cercelee waved her tail in a friendly manner, shaking off the cold tones of the other. Always trying to win over, always diplomatic. Although her question was a mirror of the other’s, her tones were welcoming, her voice soft but friendly. What are you doing? What are you doing wandering around here, sneaking up on innocent children? Although Cercelee knew she was not a child, and the other had as much right to wander the damp forest floors as she had a right to roll on them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread