A teaching experience
[html]
OOC here: Nahh, it's okay. I don't mind. EDIT I misspelled 'angel' XD

I do love snow angels...

Valinta sighed dreamily. They are nice. She sat up and looked at the smiling male across from her. Except when your fur gets soaked. she murmered, making a face. She then completely forgot about that and looked at him. I'm Valinta! she chirped. What's your name? she smiled at him expectanting an answer.
He had very large ears, she noticed. He didn't look all wolf, or all coyote. Supposing that he was either a mix or some weird species she'd never seen -- something that was possible, considering her young age and long time alone-- she decided to ignore that. After all, he looked nice, and she didn't want to make him angry. She'd already pissed off someone and decided she'd never do that again. Coyotes scared her.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread