flawless seasons.
[html]

There would always be moments where Mati would worry about one thing or question another. It was simply her nature. But she could hope that those things would continue to disappear as they had been from the very beginning. It was a slow process, but the female was confident that someday they would be gone for good. They were nothing like the confusion that she had felt when her feelings were new and young.

Kansas was a good mate and father, Mati knew that from you time as a puppy. He was caring, and loyal to the pack just as she was. She took his approval seriously, not just because he was her mates father but because he was an elder in the packs ranks. There were not many that had come with the original members of Crimson Dreams, not many that stood beside her mother that remained with them now. But Kansas was one of them, and Mati held that is high regard.

I don't know. I have painted the lake many times, in all different seasons. She spoke, not know why she would look to it again for inspiration when she had almost sucked it dry But you might have given me a new idea. the bronze female spoke as she began to look at the lake though her mind was else where. She rose suddenly, and as artists might do when a vision arises in their ind the painter felt the itch to create. Good luck with learning the guitar. I am, Mati paused, smiling as she knew that her good bye was sudden and brief and slightly odd. But he would know when he got that need to play. going to head back to my studio. A wave, and a small nod was all the Church fey ended with.

<style type="text/css">
.matinov01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1f1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #12051f; }
.matinov01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9687a7; text-align:center;}
.matinov01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matinov01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#2b0c4c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... inov01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e1f1; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9687a7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matinov01-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matinov01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7e5aa6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread