Do it now and do it loud!
[html]
OOC here: Idjit's joinin'! Valinta, too!

What..? Fire...wood?

Valinta blinked blearily and sat up in her Optime form, shaking off some of the snow that landed on her while she was in the tree she affectionately called hers. The bearskin she sat on must've fallen from around her. But she was fine. Fur helped with things like warmth.
Hearing a call to come and bring firewood, of all things, woke the young Luperci up. Standing carefully on her tree branch, Valinta made her way to another tree for firewood. She wouldn't harm the tree she slept in. Breaking off a couple of dead branches, she dropped out of the tree and into a large snowdrift. The formerly black girl, now coated in white, made her way to where the calls originated. Seeing a large fire, her eyes widened as she crept towards it. Seeing Skye and Shawchert and Sky and two others she didn't know, Valinta walked forward slowly and smiled widely as she saw the dancing. Though her pride still hurt from a fall the last time she danced, she dumped the branches down and almost sprinted into the fray. Stopping before she could run into someone or fall, she tottered slightly by the fire, then got her balance back, as falling into a bonfire isn't a too pleasent feeling, for her and most people as well. Still grinning, her tail wagged wildly and her hips started to sway to the music and the rest of her body followed suit as she danced to Sky's song and Shawchert's music. I love my pack! she said to anyone who would listen, really.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread