Frosty mornings
[html]

WC: 169 OOC: if you want we can end this and start a new one? Big Grin

Yes ma’am , he was playing it when I first came here, he was really good.

he answered. All this talk and no play was kind of boring him now, though he was still playing with the idea of him playing a guitar while riding on a horse, it didn’t seem impossible, but it seemed that it had its limits when he was answered.

Well I’mma learn both and then I can do both and try to run and play,

He said, and to him that was a good plan, though in the future he would think of it as one of his more stupid plans. Then his eyes lit up when she offered to teach him when he grew and was able to shift, would he be able to shift? He wasn’t sure he never thought he could… though he was far too young to do it now.

I would like that, I can’t wait!

He said wagging his tail in hopes that he could shift right now.

<style type="text/css">
.denaligift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#afd518; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6b856f; }
.denaligift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; text-align:center;}
.denaligift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.denaligift01 {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#97a599; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #afd518; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#365737; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.denaligift01-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #152216; margin:0 auto;}
.denaligift01-line1 {width:416px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b9be9f; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread