There's dog crap on my shoe! >:[
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:521 +5 OOC: Yeah I made it so I’m halfed by your posts XD

Really it was nothing as I scared you in the first place, you wouldn’t have gotten hurt if I hadn’t

He said, trying to brush off her thanks as not needed. He took praise well but not when he felt he didn’t deserve it, and as he was the cause of her injury in the first place, he felt that he did not deserve the thanks, he was just glad that she was not hurt to an extreme. He moved slowly to the doorway but as she mentioned they needed a light… well if they had oil…

We just need some oil, I could use gauze, and find some wood to wrap it around…

Where on earth would they find some kind of oil though? He was fearing that his bird might now be so far in the depths of the building that he might never find her and that she would be trapped. He stopped his search for a second, whistling in the door way, in hopes she would come to it, but it was looking grim, as he listened, his whistle echoed within other rooms and bounced off the walls, it would be a confusing mess for the poor bird, sighing he went to look for something that would light and stay lit for some time, having little to no luck himself, there was just a bunch of papers and wood, and those burned quickly, not to mention the metal things… damn these humans and their… technology, it wouldn’t work for the wolves if they tried… He remembered that there was some stuff outside, and looking, he saw that there had been old, dead cars lying near the building, having an idea, he found a metal leg from one of the desks and wrapped his gauze around it in a makeshift torch, gas burned, how long he wasn’t sure, but he would do his best to make it work for as long as he could. He found the nearest car, and hoping that there was no hole burned in the gas tank he stuck the makeshift torch in where the gas would be poured… pulling it out with no luck. Niro cursed and hurried to the next, and soon he had done six cars to finally hit the jackpot, he hurried back to the building, finding some matches in one of his belt’s pouches and lighting the torch he looked at his new friend.

We need to hurry I don’t know how long this will last.

He then moved past the door way, light springing throughout the building now, he could see technology beyond his years and his imaginings, he couldn’t even possibly describe what he saw, but he couldn’t stand here thinking about it, he had a bird to find.

Marahute!

He whispered horsly, a little louder than a whisper, but not so much a normal voice, he didn’t want it to carry, as it would confuse the eagle. He moved along the ancient machines, desks, papers, steel, and so many more things that he didn’t understand, in hopes that Marahute would just be in the next room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread