Birthday Bash
[html]

no problem Delwyn ^.^ welcome. sorry for the long wait fellas

The woman looked to see another male approaching. Her gaze caught look of his eyes and she almost froze. There was only one wolf in this world that had red eyes like that. And that wolf only had one mate."Hello there, you must be one of Xeris and Pendez's sons. Its an honor to meet you, I'm Rendall." she hoped her sudden knowing of the boys family didnt weird him out or anything. "I'm uh...an old friend of your parents."

She almost fell agai nbut Noahs nudging helped her gain her balance. As soon as they were off the ice she turned her attention back to the half-blind male. She over looked him to make sure he didnt suffer any real harm from his fall. She nuzzled him alittle and licked his shoulder. It seemed to have been giving him trouble but she didnt make a fuss about her observations until he hit the ice patch. "Are you sure your alright? I dont mean to fuss but that was a nasty fall...."

Finally Ren stopped her fussing over the male and turned her attention back to the Zazkex son. "No you werent interupting anything, I just...bumped into a friend." She slightly snickered at the the joke she made. Rendall walked over to the male with the eyes of his parents. "In fact I was hoping to go visit you parents this morning. You see, today is a special occasion and I wanted to bring them some home-made treats. Your welcome to acompany me if thats alright with my friend here." She turned her head back towards Noah and cocked her head.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread