Chasing Cars
Sorry. And please, you guys, please ask permission before just throwing leaders into threads. I have a lot of threads already, and these impromptu ones really add up with the extra joiners. :/ Also, I'd/we'd appreciate longer posts from Echo as well (even after I am gone from this thread), unless you and Adonia's player have agreed to shortposts for this thread. Thanks! Smile

[html]

He snorted, unimpressed, as he eyed the AniWayan. The alliance between the Valley and the earth-loving tribe was a friendly one, one he had relied on more than once already; the brute trusted Dawali in all his decisions, not to mention those of Ember as well (though, as he had heard, she was no longer a piece of AniWayan leadership). His opinions on the members themselves differed, but as long as they appeared to be of no harm to his immediate instincts, the brute hardly cared as long as they were supervised.

"Sure, whatever," he said, an ear twitching in irritation. Though he appreciated her respect in asking permission, the brute wished Geneva had managed to respond first. He turned on his heel, hastening away haughtily. "Just stay out of trouble." And with that, he was gone as quick as he had came.

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread