House and home
[html]
Woot! Smile This shall be fun I do think xD She can show off her talents and help him, all at once! XD

The golden brown femme trotted along through the woods. Her new denmate was back at the den, settling into his newly chosen room, and she was out to gather items for a nest and to decorate her own personal room to her temporary liking. The more serious redesigning would take time, but some feathers and soft moss for a nest and a few pretty rocks and bones would do. She was sniffing out the sharp scent of an herb she knew grew alongside moss, and had just caught a faint whiff when she heard the faint whisperings of song on the breeze, from a slight distance. A lover of the finer arts, she trotted forward, following the sound, to better hear it.

Soon she was in much better hearing ranges, and realized that the lupine beast that this voice belonged to was not exactly a master at this art, but had the promise of a good voice in the low tones of a male voice, humming a song at random. She listened carefully, and found a certain pattern to his song, and she began to softly hum along, her own voice naturally graceful, falling in in a higher register, and she easily found a rhythm that sounded good alongside his song. Then she sang it louder, no words, but only bits of song, and moved closer. Her bracelets jangled cheerily in her fast pace, the three golden loops dangling around her slim left wrist. The three tiny hoops in her right ear, the top gold, the middle silver, and the bottom bronze, blended in with her fur, but caught the sunlight in a way that made them obvious, and visibly pleasing against her coloring and tones. Her eyes were a shocking amber, just a shade too bright to be considered natural, but indeed they were natural.

She soon found the place where a lean-to was built up, and a male wolf, the belonger to the humming voice, bent over a pile of twigs, weaving them through larger branches. The musty smell of dirt alerted her to the den below the lean-to, and she smiled. He was fixing up his den, as she was hers. She wondered if she should offer him help? At the very least she could chat a bit. The fact that his den was here, and that his scent held that of the now familiar scent of the AniWaya, told her that he was part of her new pack. She wanted to be friendly with her pack. With a smile she trotted forward. "Hello! I heard you singing and working and thought I'd come say hello. I am Gypsy, and am new to this pack. You are?" She had dropped the song, and now her voice was low and sweet, completely friendly. Her tail wagged, but hung low to the ground, and her ears were perked in the way of friendliness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread