Handful of Clouds
[html]

Ridiculous wait. Kill me. I will end it here.

She could feel her stomach drop, or maybe it was her heart shifting out of place. Something about her was different as soon as Ezra finished speaking. Ocean colored eyes gave the King a submissive look that lasted barely a second. Her eyes twinkled as she blinked at her love.

Of course, Ezra. I will love you and care for you. Nothing will take you away from me. I cannot live without your heat. You are a part of me and my life belongs to yours.

Ever didn’t know if she was saying her I dos right. She spoke from her heart and not her head which was numb in her skull. It was hard to concentrate. Her heart beat made the edges of her vision blurry at every pound. Her fur crawled as she felt both the male’s gaze over her. She knew, unconditionally, she was Ezra’s now.

<style>.ever-d94 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ever-d94 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ever-d94 b {color:#DCC99A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ever-d94 {background-color:#847656; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... p/ever.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:274px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DCC99A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1C180D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ever-d94-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread