[M] this is a gift [p]
[html]
I still want to finish this thread, I’m so sorry for taking forever. Life sometimes gets in the way of rp. X_x if you want, we can just wrap this up after a few more posts. Next post just have Ouija slash Ezra’s neck and shoulder to pieces then we should be good. ^^

This other male was insane. The way he was talking , the way he was acting, it made Ezra’s blood run cold. He was so sure that he was doing something good for the wolfdog, he was so calm about it. His attitude just made Ezra even angrier. There was nothing he could say to make him calm down or stop attacking him. It was wrong to attack him first, sure, but it still didn’t make sense. Ouija held Ezra in a tight grip, sinking his luperci claws deep into his flesh. The wolfdog whimpered but still didn’t stop trying to defend himself.

“You have no idea what real freedom is,” the boy said quietly, trying his best to keep calm. All Ezra wanted to do was rip the other one to pieces. He let out another snarl, and lunged after the white male’s arm. He had made contact somewhere else on the Ouija’s body, but Ezra wouldn’t rest until his enemy was as damaged as Ezra was.

<style>
.ezratable-01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ezratable-01 b {color:#dcdbb0;}
.ezratable-01 {background-color:#5f5a3b; border:2px solid #fefefe; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#141B21; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Uber schmexy table by anna <33

Messages In This Thread