Everything changes, from memories to new faces
[html]

5+

It was an odd sensation for Tala to not be able to tell past tales of the being infront of her by their scent. It was a tool she often used to ask without words if the soul was familiar with these lands, and if so, for how long. It was amazing what the scent of a wolf could tell about them. Though Tala could not smell his, the Gardenia had swallowed it whole, yet how badly she wanted to smell it. She wanted to know what his fur spoke of, what he smelt like. She had never desired to just know of it before, but with him she wanted it badly. To have his smell familiar, why did she crave it as she did? Tala felt his eyes on her and it caused her head to dip slightly in a sense of inadequacy. Under him she felt as if she was a naive pup.

It was when the large male sat on the floor that she blinked down at him, surprised with his actions. His eyes blended so well into his pelt, yet they stood out like diamonds. This man struck her like freshly thawed water. It had the breathe in her very lungs standing on edge. Though Tala did not get the sensation of being looked up to like he may have intended, she still found it very kind of him to show such manners. It reminded her of home, where respect and mannerisms were high on the priority list. His words caused her to shake her head in soft motions, he did not need to apologize for enjoying what he did to the degree he showed. "Please do not apologize for doing what you love, Davyn. I would feel terrible for someone to feel ashamed of what they do Also, you may call me Tala as well. No need for formalities between pack mates." She truly hoped he he was just being polite with those words.

As the large male mentioned his muse she blinked, not this was where she was confused, now what on earth could he be talking about? She knew that the quaint Grove was lovely, but Summer would be a much better season to be writing about it. Gardenia did not seem to be a lovely topic either, unless he was writing about parasites that clung to your fur and nostrils like leeches. It did not even cross her mind once that he could be talking about her. That was the thing that seemed the most ridiculous to her. There was a slightly confused expression that bounches across her face but she smiled all the same. "I'm glad you have found your inspiration,whether in a secluded grove or a vast field. Muse had many forms. I also understand quite well what you mean, I've come from a like of trekking before I found this Valley, so I am quite familiar with finding my way around a bush or two." She let out a soft laugh with her words, that time seeming so long ago now though it was not yet two months in the past. She would never forget the time that built her to who she was today, that would be frowning upon herself, and the fae did not believe in negative self images like that.

Mentioning that she may be talented caused the dappled female to let out a laugh. "Now you're just being kind, but thank you for your words. Coming from a man of such stature, it means quite a deal to me." She let her head dip to confirm her words. Under his whimsical accent she still felt as if her voice was that of a monster. She felt that a man who held himself the way he did and had the personality to match it deserved to hear the voice of a princess. That was certainly not her, if you would ask the fae. Modest was not a word she was familiar with using upon herself.

The male was considerably larger than she, even sitting on the floor she did not have to look down far. His fur was slightly darker than hers throughout, her fur only being dark around her head back and paws. Her stub of a tail was her biggest flaw in her eyes, but she often said it gave her character. Now for what she was unknowing, but it's not as if she could help it. It was her belly, chest and legs that lightened her body, her amber eyes only doing so much.

"Pardon my asking, but what do you write of?" Her curiosity kept burnign about this man, she wanted to know everything.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread