I love the way you say good morning
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shimmeringmain {border:1px solid #000000; width:390px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngmain.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
#shimmeringsidebar {border:1px solid #000000; width:54px; height:351px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ngside.png); background-position: top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;}
.shimmeringtext {padding:10px; padding-top:280px; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; color:#787c40}
.shimmeringtext b {color:#eaf0ae;}
.shimmeringtext i {color:#dfe5a1;}
</style>

300+

Haven hated seeing her like this, hurting in any way. It was almost better when it was a physical threat because at least there was something he could do about that. He could fight villains off and keep her safe from any attack. The Knight couldn't fight off whatever was making her ill though; that was beyond any power he held. It almost made him want to learn more about the healing arts, aside from what little first aid knowledge that he had. Haven really didn't think he had the kind of mental capacity for that though. He doubted he could stay calm and take charge in the same situations that Alaine could. His realm was to protect the pack from outside forces and it would likely need to stay at that. It was just lucky that they had such a skilled healer at their disposal.

Her fingers intertwined with his and he gave her hand a soft, reassuring squeeze. The man cocked his head to the side as Princess said that she didn't need Alaine's assistance. She didn't? Maybe it wasn't anything serious that was making her sick, but still, the collie fey would be able to provide relief from even such a small inconvenience surely. Princess seemed nervous as she looked up to him, and he could not guess why that would be, but then she spoke again and his green eyes grew wide, his jaw slackening to leave his mouth agape in shock. Had she really just said what his ears had heard? Could it be true?

Princess clearly wasn't joking and if anyone would know such a thing to be, it would be her. His shocked expression quickly transformed into a huge, toothy grin, his eyes taking on an almost sprightly light. "You really think so?" he asked puppishly. Haven wanted so badly to start a family with his mate and this news seemed like a dream and not reality. He needed further confirmation before his excitement could pour forth without restraint.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread