Do it now and do it loud!
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

Skye danced with Shawchert around the fire as he played the tune with his flute - she thought that it could be the tune that he was playing when they first met. She happily led the small but not awkward dance around the fire; she was by no means a dancer like Valinta, but she knew a few moves, and demonstrated them; it was a party, after all!

Not long after she began to dance, she heard Sky come and begin to sing. Skye always loved to hear the girl's songs; she had been the one to admit Sky into the pack, and she was glad she did. The girl had lots of talent for singing, and her voice was pure and strong, perfectly in tune with the music that Shawchert was playing. Breaking free from Shaw, she continued to dance and gave a grin to Sky before twirling around the fire, and giggled as Valinta wailed 'I love my pack!'

She then stopped as she noticed a man that was a deep orange hue save for his face, which seemed to be hidden behind a mask of black. That was an illusion, of course - his face was covered in black fur. He seemed to be a bit lost, so Skye ambled over and grinned. "Hi!" she said. "I'm Skye; isn't this party great?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread