Guardian Angel on my Shoulder
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Looks like life and holidays got to everyone; 741 words

He nodded his head as she told him just what she had in mind. He could do that easily enough. Or so he figured. It wouldn't be anything too large so it shouldn't take too incredibly long. Of course upwards of an hour would want to be set aside since the design had a slight amount of intricacy, though with the thick lines of the design it should prove forgiving in comparison to the thinner lines of his rune work. That had been difficult, not only did they had to be shaped exactly right but brands also expanded as they healed. So the thick lines would actually work well for him. He could downsize his work and let it heal to the size that would be wanted.

He was glad that she wasn't so worried about color. That really would make it easier on him. "I don't have any supplies for color with me. Though since you aren't too worried about the color I'd say that it would be best to wait to add color until after it healed. Granted that may take a month or two. But doing it after if it has healed will make sure that the color remains just where you want it and it will give the tattoo the time to expand that it needs. So if you don't mind waiting you can return later and I will add color to it. It will also give me time to look around for anything that I can find to be able to create the color you want." His way of tattooing was a longer process than others because he didn't have the modern gun to add the color in as he went along. But his way raised the flesh so that it would be easier to see once the fur grew back since it killed the nerve endings in the area that it was placed at.

"You don't have to worry about payment unless you really want to offer something in return. If you choose to wait for it color to be added then you will have more time to think about what you want to offer if you choose to offer anything at all." He was used to doing it as a task in the cult so he didn't really think of having anyone pay. He really didn't expect anything in return at all and simply left it up to others to choose whatever they wanted to do. "As for what I have to do I will need to shave the area so that I can see where I am working. Then it is only a matter of placing hot metal against the flesh and shape out the design. I use a collection of thin bladed knives to get the job done."

He started walking and motioned for her to follow him. "I have a fire going in the lodge already since I have been treating hides in there. We can use that fire to get setup." He glanced back to her as he made to lead the way to the hunting lodge in the middle of the forest. "Do you have someone to help you to wash it and care for it? You are going to have to wash it twice a day while it heals and make sure to keep it clean. Use only your fingers for the first couple of weeks as it heals. It may feel sore but that is it healing. Don't worry about discharge either because that is normal. You will just want to wash it away but have nothing to worry about. You are going to want it to air dry. Not sure if you've taken to wearing clothing but I would suggest against it as it heals because it needs to breathe in order to heal. When it starts to scab is when you will want to use a cloth to clean it with. The scabs will fall off themselves so you don't want to pick at them. It should only last for two or three weeks. After that it will be healed and you can return for me to add color to it." He figured that he would will the time it took to travel with the care instructions so that she knew what she was up against. It would also give her time to decide whether or not she actually wanted to go through with it.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread