[AW] I Tried My Best
[html]
OOC here: XD whoops moment for me, haha. I'm gonna change it to assume Optime unless she's angry.

You're welcome.

Valinta smiled at the coyote as he mumbled incoherently. I'm glad to have helped you. she added. Leaning backwards, she looked at him. He smelled like he was in the pack, so she'd assume he was a friend. She did that with most people, but on the bright side, this would have no repurcussions, as he actually could be a friend.
I'm Valinta. she said softly. What's your name? she asked. She was trying to be calm, because he looked so huggable all confused and slightly awkward. Not too mention that being on four legs did that to most everyone. She vaguely remebered someone telling her that not all people liked getting spontaneously hugged, so she tried to refrain, and cast a good impression.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread