heaven sends and heaven takes
[html]

Ty grinned lightly as he walked closer to Xeris, brandishing a new swagger and attitude about him, along with new scars as well. "Well, it's good to see you too." He said as the remainder of his tail swayed back and forth. "You look good Xeris...except for that scar on your neck there." His eyes momentarily locked onto her aforementioned scars before scanning back to her face. "Then again, that might be a good thing. After all, you aren't an experienced wolf until you have the scars to prove it." A chuckle left Ty's throat as he helped himself to a drink of the lake water. Before he finished his drink he looked into the lake to see his reflection while he drank, noticing how he had changed since he last stared into this lake months before it.

However, his face drooped as it rose back to face Xeris when she uttered the annoying yet inevitable question of where he had gone. He didn't answer her right away, instead uttering a annoyed sigh as he tried to dodge the question with a quick answer. "Meh, I've been around, had a few adventures." He said, adding a shrug to go along with it. "How has the Valley held up without me? It's still standing, so there hasn't been a big war while I was away." He sent a glance out to the lake briefly before meeting Xeris' eyes again with his familiar smirk. "And how have you been? Besides some extra nicks you don't look like you've changed much."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread