breaking illusions
[html]

WC:267 OOC: grrrrrrrrrrr Tongue
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

How could one simple word anger him so much, the sound of Lolita’s word, ‘no’ reverberated in his ear, he frowned, then as the utter thoughts of him not being near his kids came to realization he couldn’t help but bare his teeth.

So you are going to deny me my children?

He asked in as much of a hushed voice as he could, he was not angry with the girls and they were innocently oblivious, playing a little ways away, and he didn’t want them being scared by him, but his anger… how infuriated he was by her simple word…

I may have made a mistake with you but I would do right for them. You cannot keep me from them.

He said angrily, he wasn’t going to back down not even when she threw his mate into the mix, he was frustrated though, and since he normally didn’t fight, he was not one to show it out well. He looked at the three girls, his children… the ones she knew about but he didn’t… he felt his anger rise, knowing that he may not be able to see them… ‘visit’ his father never did such a thing, why should he?

I’m going to, and I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t.

He said stubbornly, his voice sounding to say, that was his final statement, he would not budge from such a decision… He wanted to do right what he had done wrong, though helping create children was not wrong, the way it happened was, and he didn’t want anyone punished for just that mistake…

<style type="text/css">
.birdclash-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#142629; letter-spacing:1px; }
.birdclash-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.birdclash-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.birdclash-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:431px; background-color:#4e6792; background-image:url(http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7563/souls46.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread