[P] House Troubles
[html]
Slade did get his response, though not from the resident of the house. He was questioned by none other than the alpha who had let him here in the first place, Shawchert Menue, which didn’t make the situation much better. He was already crouched back about as far as he could go, and now he added a nervous gulp to that. Scolding himself mentally, he found himself in the exact same situation that he had been in the other morning, but this time he wasn’t just facing another pack member; it was the leader, the Capitano of Cercatori D’Arte, which didn’t help Slade find his voice in the least. Life was full of surprises and embarrassing situations, and this was one in which Shawchert did not seem very pleased about.

Once again summoning his voice and finding it no easier than the other day, Slade spoke. "Well, I’m glad I haven’t woken anyone up… I didn’t wake you up, did I?" He paused, was asked a question, and responded. "Well, sometimes I don’t fall asleep well, and..." He flattened his ears. "I wasn’t really knocking on the wall. I was acting like a little puppy and accidentally flung a rock at it...." With that said, he prepared his ears for the worst, assuming that Shawchert would be none too happy with his callow excuse. He wasn’t lying, but he wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread