House and home
[html]
OOC

Gypsy laughed, a cheery sound, at his talk. He had thought he imagined her! "Is this something you do often, imagine wolfesses, I mean?" She smiled at him, blinking her amber orbs. At his invitation she sat down, her bracelets jangling, and she grinned at him. "I would love to talk, though I'm afraid I can't stay long. My denmate is waiting for me to bring some moss back." She wagged her tail and tilted her head at the pile of branches.

"Weaving? That will make a mighty strong wall. Stand almost any storm." She looked at him curiously. "I'm not bad at weaving myself, perhaps I could help you for a short time?" She put her paw out, gently prodding the pile, and glanced up at him. "In my travelings I have learned a few building tricks, I'm sure I could find a few to help you out here." She watched him as he continued working, probably thinking over her words. "In South America I learned the art of making tree houses in the jungle, and in North America the native wolves taught me to build using adobe mud. Quite interesting, but for a lean-to I do think you've chosen well to use weaving." She smiled her approvement, and thought for a few seconds. "Not far from here I learned to use clay. Perhaps if we could dig up some you could fill the little cracks with it? It would make it sturdier, less likely to fall apart, and keep the breezes out." She suggested, staring at the lean-to. Yes, clay would do well here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread