A short reunion
[html]

not at all! Big Grin

Ty was putting in the remainder of the leftover wood into the fire when his ears picked up the sound of movement near his house. His first thought was to hide, a snarl on his face, a simple muscle memory due to the experiences he had been having during the past few months. However, his expression quickly changed when the scent of Rendall filled his nose, his scowl changing to a relaxed smile as his muscles eased back to a more relaxed posture.

"Rendall?" He asked as he heard her voice. "Is that you? I'll be there in a second." He threw the last piece of wood into the fire before he walked to the door and pulled it open to find his old friend standing in the doorway. The friendly ruffian cracked a smirk and gestured to Rendall. "Good to see you Rendall, I was hoping to talk to you again, come inside." He said as he left the door open for her while he walked back to the fireplace. "I had been meaning to ask you how you had been been holding up. I mean, I see you came back to the Valley since I left, but what else has been going on?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread