[AW] I Tried My Best
[html]
OOC here: Well some people seem to be above human...

Valinta nodded when he spoke his name. Slade. It was a nice name, and seemed to fit him. After a long pause, he asked her a question. Had she been more mature, Valinta would've thought the conversation stilted, but as it was, she thought it to be more encompassing, just moments where they could be silent and have it be a compainionable silence. Of course, Valinta was unbelievably naive, but she still thought it that.
I'm a dancer. she said after a moments pause. What's yours? she asked fairly quickly.

Valinta Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Valinta b {font-weight:normal; color:#d38870; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Valintaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Valinta p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Valinta {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread