What a great day
[html]
I think it's safe to end it here. :3 My post will be the ending one. As for another thread, I think next one we do, Sky will be hinting towards a future co-rank again, probably as medic.

Sky watched him as he smiled, then headed off. "Trust me, I will." Softly, she murmured it to herself, backing inside and closing the door, turning to lean on it once alone. I'd better not be falling in love again. I've had my heart broken once already... it won't happen a second time. Stealthily, she peeked out her front window, catching him as he just about left her sight. Shawchert's an Alpha! At best, I'm maybe like a Gamma... and that's when I'm not clammed up, shy! So out of my league. And it's obvious he probably doesn't like me that way... Her thoughts trailed off into a hinting daydream, and she froze up, shaking it away and turning to wander her empty house.

Even if he did, it's not important. I need to start stocking this place with furniture and books! If Dusk saw it, she'd want to be impressed, so that's just what I'll do. All thoughts of her crush were tucked away for later, and the young girl stood in the middle of her front room with a determined grin. "This is my house... so now, let's make it a home!" Yet another page turned, and a chapter set in stone. Onwards through life!

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread