A simple return
[html]

First post of the new year, woo! SoSuWriMo 312

Her sister had always been her best friend. In a way, Amata had always sort of completed her. Her light sibling was outgoing where she was stuck in her shell, but around Amata's side she never felt quite so shy. They had both grown up of course but deep down they were still the same as they had been when they were little puppies. It had made her sad when her sister was gone so much, but it hadn't come as a surprise that she would want to go explore outside of their home. That was just the way Amata was, and Cambria would never want her to change. Her tail wagged furiously as her hug was returned, joy powering her every movement. "It's so good to see you too! I've missed you so much!" she said, smiling as her sister pulled back to look at her. "I've been good, I'm better now though." Cambi was always better with Amata around.

The next words from her littermate made her heat jump, and a happy little squeak came from her lips. "You are?! Oh Amata, that's so wonderful! Of course I forgive you!" She doubted she could ever stay mad at the pale fey, especially when she hadn't been mad to begin with, merely concerned for her well-being. "I have a lot to tell you too. There have been some...big developments," she said with a shy smirk. "Let's go inside and get out of the cold though. There's a nice warm fire burning in the fireplace." Cambria took hold of her sister's hand and opened the door to the mansion, her face etched with a wide smile. Her sister was back, here to stay! Maybe her luck would continue and Gotham would come back more solidly as well, but for now she was just happy to catch up with her beloved sibling.

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread