Tracks in the snow
OOC- Cool! Do you want to start another thread revolving reading? I PPed a bit, when Nian put the meat in the bag.

J'adore could see Nian was still confused about electricity, but continued none the less. 'Okay, I expect the fridge will be quite heavy, so we may need to find an item with wheels to transport it'. J'adore watched as Nian finished off striping the elk. 'I could teach you how to read if you like. I found one of them too. In Santander, the humans called them libraries. I have my fair share of books in my hut, I travel to Halifax when I run out'. J'adore took a few breathes and re-started. ’what humans wrote about varies, generally fiction, stories and make believe, then there’s non-fiction, books that tell you how to do things, like the preserving book. They wrote about everything!'. J'adore's mind buzzed as he told Nian about the wonders of a book. He pulled a large plastic bag out of his bag and said, 'Here put the meat in here and we'll bury it temporarily, so we can head off to Halifax, find that fridge'. Nian picked up a few slabs of thick elk steak and shovelled it into the bag. J'adore tied a secure knot in the bag and pulled it over his shoulder. 'I don't have a shovel, so we'll have to dig it ourselves'. Now all they needed to do was find some deep snow.

Messages In This Thread