Lecture et L'écriture
[html]

out of character text

Nian looked down at the handwritten papers again, feeling a lot more friendly towards them now that he knew what they were. "That's great!""Have you gotten far in them yet?" However, he could see that the writing only covered about half a page. He did not know much about how writing worked, but he could not believe that a half page could really cover too much. Having answered his own question, he sat and watched J'adore pull out the book. J'adore stopped, however, and asked about Nian's family. Nian tensed up for a moment. This was the second time in two days that he had to think about his family... He loved them, he missed them... but he much preferred to think about the good times rather than the things that had happened more recently. Not that traveling had been bad, of course. In fact, there had been many really great moments... He relaxed almost as soon as he had tensed up and nodded.

"There's not much left anymore. My father used to be a sort of leader, but a younger wolf pushed him out. My brothers and I thought it was safer to get away... Which is how we started traveling, actually. So I haven't seen my parents in a long time. I'm the only one of my brothers who came to Nova Scotia, though. I think my closest brother is in the Northeast United States somewhere. I thought about visiting him, but it's a long way away." He was quiet for a moment, then looked up at J'adore. "What about you? Do you have family where you're from?"

<style type="text/css">
.nian-b02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd581b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nian-b02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nian-b02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nian-b02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#dbae77; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... blebg1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#772d06; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread